Californians, We Want To Earn Your Business!
San Marcos ________ 760-743-3267
San Diego __________ 858-292-9244
Rancho Mirage ______ 760-779-9916
Murrieta ___________ 951-600-7867
Online Ordering ______ 800-240-6267
Our price either match or beat online vendors.
Flushmount Fans will pay your sales tax! Use code FDpaystax.
We offer free shipping and fast delivery!
Our goal is to provide the ease and convenience of shopping online with the support and service that you would expect from an established family business with a great 30 year track record.
Please help keep our community strong by supporting your local businesses.
Why Shop Locally at Flushmount Fans?
- You will pay less at Flushmount Fans
- Our customer service is better: Flushmount Fans Team Members are highly trained with more specific product expertise for better customer service. We know our product finishes, product compatibility, technical and installation specifics and much more.
- We stock most of what we sell and we can ship your products directly from the manufacturer to save time.
- Flushmount Fans offers free shipping and we will pay your sales tax.
- Flushmount Fans offers exceptional customer service and support.
- Service and repairs – we service what we sell and if you have a defective product we can usually replace it within 48 hours – often same day.
Why shop at locally-owned businesses in California?
When you shop local, you invest in your community, in your neighbors, and in yourselves. In this economic climate, the best return on investment is in local business. It is estimated that for every dollar you spend, twice as much will be reinvested in the community by a local store than a national store.
- 1. Protect Local Character and Prosperity.
- Southern California is unlike any other place in the world. By choosing to support locally owned businesses, you help maintain southern California’s diversity and distinctive flavor. Significantly more money re-circulates in San Diego and Southern California when purchases are made at locally owned, rather than nationally owned or out of state online businesses. More money is kept in the community because locally owned businesses purchase from other local businesses, service providers and firms. Purchasing locally helps grow other businesses as well as California’s tax base.
- 2. Community Well-Being
- Locally owned businesses build strong neighborhoods by sustaining communities, linking neighbors, and by contributing more to local causes.
- 3. Local Decision Making
- Local ownership means that important decisions are made locally by people who live in the community and who will feel the impacts of those decisions.
- 4. Keeping Dollars in the Local Economy
- Your dollars spent in locally-owned businesses have three times the impact on your community as dollars spent at national chains. When shopping locally, you simultaneously create jobs, fund more city services through sales tax, invest in neighborhood improvement and promote community development.
- 5. Job and Wages
- Locally owned businesses create more jobs locally and, in some sectors, provide better wages and benefits than chains do.
- 6. Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship fuels America’s economic innovation and prosperity, and serves as a key means for families to move out of low-wage jobs and into the middle class.
- 7. Public Benefits and Costs
- Local businesses require comparatively little infrastructure investment and make more efficient use of public services as compared to nationally owned stores entering the community. Local stores in town centers require comparatively little infrastructure and make more efficient use of public services relative to big box stores and strip shopping malls.
- 8. Environmental Sustainability
- Local stores help to sustain vibrant, compact, walkable town centers-which in turn are essential to reducing sprawl, automobile use, habitat loss, and air and water pollution.
- 9. Competition
- A marketplace of tens of thousands of small businesses is the best way to ensure innovation and low prices over the long-term.
- 10. Product Diversity
- A multitude of small businesses, each selecting products based, not on a national sales plan, but on their own interests and the needs of their local customers, guarantees a much broader range of product choices.